Thursday, March 1, 2018

2018/3/1 Makino Maria Ameblo - 『Tadano Kazuhito♡②Fighters Spring Camp 2018②♪*゚』Makino Maria


『Morning Musume. 20th Anniversary Concert Tour 2018 Spring
~We are MORNING MUSUME。~』
 
Member blog applications are now open
アップHereアップ
                                           Pekorinko

We're in the middle of rehearsals for the spring tour currently音譜











Today's match
『Asian Friendship Series in Hokkaido』
Fighters vs Lamigo Monkeys

Maria watched starting
from the 8th inning when Oota Taishi was playing.

 In the 9th inning
Kumon was pitching
Kondo Kensuke was the catcher
 

キラキラYang Yao-hsunキラキラ
I found Yang-kun's big brother
I've known of him since he was in the Hawksラブラブ



クマToday's B☆Bクマ


B☆B's LOVErin poseくま
Thank youラブラブB☆B

To B☆B
During Morning Musume. '18's spring tour, on 5/4 and 5/5
we'll be in Sapporo.
                           From Maria





キラキラTadano Kazuhitoキラキラ

His NPB retirement ceremony
was held in Sapporo Dome.

Seeing Tadano Kazuhito wearing his uniform
made Maria super happyラブラブ
He was wearing black on his feet. (old style)
Seeing Tadano Kazuhito pitch a slow ball
made Maria super, super happyラブラブラブラブ


ChibiMaria called it
a fluffy ball.

At the stadium when Tadano Kazuhito would pitch a fluffy ball
everyone would go
「ohh!」or「wahh!」


Thank you for
listening to me talk about Tadano Kazuhito's retirement ceremony

I'll keep supporting the Fighters from now on



Maria got an autograph from Tadano Kazuhito at
the Nippon Ham exhibition

                                       From Maria
 
[What follows here is a very very long post about the Fighter's camp. Longer than the one I translated last blog. I really don't like cutting things out of my translations usually but if I translated this it would probably double the amount of time I'm spending. I'm sorry :( ]



Watching the camp, what I was thinking was...
Everything begins from the foundation.
It's good to have a small foundation to build off of.

The way you team up for practice matches, speaking with each other.
The way Coach Iiyama Yuuji practiced with Imai was something that especially
resounded in Maria's heart.
Coach Kaneko said in an interview
「I explain everything one at a time to help them understand. It expands the tools they have at their disposal」

I really got how the coaches teach things politely and carefully
and work together with the players


I can barely wait for the season to start.
Maria's really looking forward to it.
LOVELOVEFighters

                                From Maria


Thank you very much
for reading my blog

 
I hope you experience lots of happy things and fun things tomorrow
 
 
                                        Makino Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...