Tuesday, January 30, 2018

2018/1/30 Yokoyama Reina Ameblo - Good friends Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~











So, today,






I went out together with
Kawamura Ayano-san from Angerme~


I thought it would be cold outside, so


I wore a muffler, and a warm coat, and I had pocket warmers
and stuff like that, but






the weather was really nice, and it wasn't cold at all.!




It's been sooooo long since I hung out with Ayano-san, so





I've reaaally been looking forward to it!





We rode on lots of rides,
and ate lots of good food,




it was such a happy day



It was so fun, I thought,
「I never meet people I can talk to this much!」





I feel like Ayano is the person I can be myself around the most



Ayano's really the best. lol




I wanna hang out with her again.!!!!!






Well then, see you tomorrow~


We rode on so many rides, our bangs...
got like this.

Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...