Saturday, February 17, 2018

2018/2/16 Haga Akane Ameblo - A blissful moment. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki



Today I'm shutting myself into the nursery

Oh, when I say the nursery,
I mean the 3 Haga siblings' room鉛筆


And, that's where my(?) TV is, so

I record LupiPat and Precure
and watch it on that TV



I've rewound Lupinranger lots and lots and lots and lots of times真顔うずまき


I mean it's so much, it's so cute



In our nursery,
right in front of where the TV is,


there's a zone with a bunch of Kudo-san goods (lol)(lol)(lol)



So, in front of the TV,
sitting to the side of that zone,

I look at it during the CMs in LupiPatニヤニヤピンクハート



I don't skip the CMs注意


It's full of bliss, that moment/



And, Precure,
I started watching the new one目

I already knew Kagayaki Homare-chan was going to be cute,



but seeing her in action, she was even cuter than I expectedピンクハート


......and more than anything,,,

Hug-tan is really cute, right.........ピンクハートピンクハート




The way she talks, the way she laughs,
she's a baby, so of course she's cute赤ちゃんハート

I'm looking forward...to next week too......ニヤニヤ



I hung out with Haachin a little
bit in our free time after workブルーハート

I thought I would buy her a birthday present,

and I wanted to buy Haachin
something she would want, but



...I was so worried, and as a result

I didn't buy anythingもやもや



So indecisive~~~~~~~~~~


Well, birthdays only come once a year,
and I'm not usually this indecisive←


It's okay for me to worry a little bit more~

Sorry for being late~



Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...