Friday, February 16, 2018

2018/2/16 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - Round One by myself!/Studyingg. @Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡

The other day
 
 
 
I did a recording for a DVD Magazine!

I was in America, so I couldn't do the location shoot with everyone elseアセアセSo...

I went to Round One by myself!
I had fun on my ownハート




A miracle happened during the recording, so look forward to it!!ウシシ



Now then, the NBA cornerハート

I wrote about the Chicago Bulls mascot Benny yesterday, but I think the best way to understand the charm is to watch a video!

You can find it on the NBA official Youtube channelラブラブ


Benny is my favorite mascot character, but right now I'm going through all of the teams equally...which is to say, I'm studyingニコニコ



Ja-ja-jaaan



I remembered all 30 teamsピンクハート

I've still got a lot to learn!!
I'm looking forward to itラブラブ

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...