Friday, February 16, 2018

2018/2/16 Yokoyama Reina Ameblo - Senpai Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~










Yesterday was Ogata Haruna-san's birthday!!!




Ogata-san, happy birthday!

I hope you have a wonderful year音符






And today I had a recording for Youngtown Sunday!


Ikuta Erina-san was the guest



Look forward to it~!!





I've started getting into choral songs lately.



When I was in middle school,

every year we had a chorus competition,


I watched a DVD of it earlier



And I thought,

「Ahh, I miss these songs, they're good songs, huh.」



Then I started to cry. lolol




Choral songs are really all great

Listening to them is soothing
I love them.
   




Do you guys have a choral song you like?




As for me,


「Anata he~Tabidachi ni Yoseru Message~」

「Shinjiru」






I've been listening to those two songs ever since I was in middle school,
I love them



Well then, see you tomorrow~




Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...