Friday, February 16, 2018

2018/2/16 Ogata Haruna Ameblo - Rehearsal\(^^)/Ogata Haruna

Konbanhaachin!




Tour rehearsals started\(^^)/


Compared to usual it's early?? I think??


There's an Osaka show too. Happy-py.



And also\(^^)/

Today the members
told me "happy birthday!", gave me presents, all sorts of stuff\(^^)/



Thank you very much every one


I got some from my family too

So happyyy!


Photo by Chisaki
*I can't really put this in English, but she wrote this in English using Hiragana lol

 
Today after the rehearsal,
I ate at the same table as Nechin, Maria, and Chiichan!! The members who had the same time off from work


I got to talk with Maria and Chiichan about what they do in Nagoya for their birthdays\(^^)/


Akanechin was doting over me a lot today hehehe

At this point I don't know which of us is the older one lolol

Wonder what I should get for her birthday

 

I got yet another hoodie recently!

I found it in a store and it was cute so I bought it\(^^)/

Honana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...