Saturday, February 17, 2018

2018/2/17 Haga Akane Ameblo - I don't want to lose like thiss!!!. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki




Last night, the 12th gen blog

reached
#1 amongst the 「Hello!Pro division」 rankingsまじかるクラウン



Yaaay yaaay yaaay!!!!


Lately, it feels like we're
reaching #1 a little bit more than usual!


We're at war with the Tenkigumi,

who have the same amount of people posting炎炎炎



Usually, the Tenkigumi blog is at #1, but...
Eeevery now and then we'll be at #1.

We're not gonna loooooseムキー炎



I'm sure I've said this lots of times before, but

My love for the 12th gen latelyハート has been amazing


Talking amongst the 4 12ki members
makes me suuuuuper happy!! (for Hello!Station)

Yesterday when I went into the dressing room,

the other 3 were talking about something,

so I slipped into the conversation as if nooothing had happened (lol)



When we talk we make a circleくちびる


Earlier our manager said
something related to 12ki.

It made me super happyハート


Well, I'm gonna keep it as a secret between our manager and 12kiニヤニヤ




......I want what our manager told us to come true, so!!

I'm gonna do my best at honing myself炎


Looooove!!!!!


Now then!
Today we had a HelloCon show in Sapporo!!!

The snow and stuff was pretty crazy, huh...


Thank you so much to everyone
for coming in the midst of that, seriouslyクローバー


From Hokkaido, Tanimoto Ami-chanむらさき音符

Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

p.s.
I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...