Saturday, February 17, 2018

2018/2/17 Haga Akane Ameblo - I don't want to lose like thiss!!!. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki




Last night, the 12th gen blog

reached
#1 amongst the 「Hello!Pro division」 rankingsまじかるクラウン



Yaaay yaaay yaaay!!!!


Lately, it feels like we're
reaching #1 a little bit more than usual!


We're at war with the Tenkigumi,

who have the same amount of people posting炎炎炎



Usually, the Tenkigumi blog is at #1, but...
Eeevery now and then we'll be at #1.

We're not gonna loooooseムキー炎



I'm sure I've said this lots of times before, but

My love for the 12th gen latelyハート has been amazing


Talking amongst the 4 12ki members
makes me suuuuuper happy!! (for Hello!Station)

Yesterday when I went into the dressing room,

the other 3 were talking about something,

so I slipped into the conversation as if nooothing had happened (lol)



When we talk we make a circleくちびる


Earlier our manager said
something related to 12ki.

It made me super happyハート


Well, I'm gonna keep it as a secret between our manager and 12kiニヤニヤ←




......I want what our manager told us to come true, so!!

I'm gonna do my best at honing myself炎


Looooove!!!!!


Now then!
Today we had a HelloCon show in Sapporo!!!

The snow and stuff was pretty crazy, huh...


Thank you so much to everyone
for coming in the midst of that, seriouslyクローバー


From Hokkaido, Tanimoto Ami-chanむらさき音符

Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

p.s.
I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...